Monday, July 21, 2008

{mamma mia!}



hooooo boy! just saw the new mamma mia movie with my chicas today. oh my goodness gracious, i think i'm in love! it was completely fantastic. i'm pretty sure half the theatre absolutely hates me because i was just shrieking with laughter the entire time. the music of abba is totally fantastic, too-i just can't get it out of my head! the above clip was one of my faves, because i just got a kick out of the dancing on the dock. i know it's not good resolution, but seriously. it. was. hilarious. go run to the theatre now!! actually, no. read this post first and then go.

i also made a layout last night for the one little word challenge. the word this week was "if", so i found a bunch of quotes (reoccuring theme with me!) and whipped up something simple really fast. my handwriting was kind of wonky, but i am a firm believer that the imperfections of something make it better. so my quirky little lo is growing on me (i absolutely hated it at first).

i also promised to post things that were inspiring me lately, but i'm going to have to do that tomorrow. so that's something to look forward to! i'll have another mini coming later this week. so keep reading! and i absolutely adore all of your encouraging comments. everyone reading this is so nice! i didn't even expect any readers other than my mother after only a month of blogging. it's sort of unfathomable. *blows a big kiss*

okay, till tomorrow! ciao.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your OLW layout, the journaling is so right!

Paz said...

Journaling, materials, colors, its all great:)

Lynn said...

I LOVE what you did with the word "IF"!

Lynn
OLW

oh, hello friend. said...

* so pretty! *